A conference on 19 January 2018 in Seminário de Vilar Porto, with the yearly think tank of PRIMO and UDITE included to analyze, compare and share international experiences and knowledge about risk management in local authorities.
The conference is focused on elected locals, city managers, chief executives, managers in general and related to cyber security to senior technicians, coordinators, administrative heads and other workers who perform functions in the area of cyber security, data protection and information systems.
09h00 – 09h45 Reception of participants
09h45 – 10h00 Opening
- With the intervention of Jack Kruf, President of PRIMO Europe and Francisco Alveirinho Correia, President of UDITE.
10h00 – 10h15 PRIMO Europe, video presentation
10h15 – 10h45 Presentation of the study: Local authorities facing the consequences of cybernetic risk
- Gérard Combe | PRIMO France
10h45 -11h15 Coffee break
11h45 -12h15 Roundtable “From Global to Local – Risks in Local Authorities”: Global risks and the importance of municipalities. An overview of the diversity of risks, impacts and opportunities
- Keynote: Jack Kruf | PRIMO Europe
- Moderator: Ronny Frederickx | UDITE
12h15 – 13h00 Discussion
13h00 -14h00 Lunch | Seminário de Vilar
14h00 – 16h30 Round Table “The current challenges of connectivity and risks in local authorities”: The threats of the 21st century to the protection of personal data. Information systems and IT and technological risks Cyber crime.
- Speaker: Rodrigo Adão da Fonseca | VisionWare Nuno Clemente | Tranquilidade Insurance*
- Speaker: Fernando Rocha | SABSEG Insurance
- Moderator: Francisco Alveirinho Correia | UDITE
Telefone +351 226 056 000 | email: email@example.com