PRIMO would like to invite you to participate in a research study we are conducting in association with Zurich and the Harvard Business Review (HBR) to help the risk management community to:
- Learn how strong leadership in risk management can help give risk a role in creating a competitive advantage.
- Gain a greater understanding of the risk exposures within organizations, help them to make more informed decisions, and to optimize results.
- Prevent mismanaged exposure that can cost you money and damage reputation and that prevents you from taking advantage of the opportunities that drive innovation and growth.
- Learn what processes and actions other organizations are implementing to grow leadership adoption in risk management.
- Benchmark their knowledge and views on Leadership in Risk Management against those of your peers.
We invite you to participate. To participate, please visit
As a CEO/Director/Controller/Risk Manager/Adviser your views on leadership in risk management are greatly appreciated. This is the second initiative in the series, and the main topics identified from the survey findings will be the focus of a Leadership in Risk Management webinar. A subsequent report will then outline the key insights.
This survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete, and the final date for responses is Friday 8 February 2013. As a thank you, upon completion of the survey, you will be able to download a complimentary copy of Harvard Business Review article, “Managing Risks: A new Framework.”
Please be assured that your responses are completely confidential and results will be analyzed in the aggregate only. Personal data will not be used for any purpose other than for the research exercise itself. Thank you in advance for participating in this effort.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Marie Gemma Dequae, Chair Scientific Council
Jack P. Kruf, President