Masterclass: being equipped
Designed for an holistic and dialogue oriented risk approach. Discussing relevant themes as cybersecurity, social cohesion and city management, adaptation to climate change, proper water management and synergy by partnership. Getting familiar with the best concepts, methods and techniques to manage risk. Learning from the authoritative scientists and practitioners. The 1-day masterclass gives you insight and knowledge where main uncertainties and risks emerge with good governance as background.
- The public domain in general.
- Stakeholders and their roles.
- Key Planning & Control Processes.
- Public Value as starting point.
- Emerging Risks.
- Types and quantities.
- Resilience of organisations and area’s.
- Financial risks.
The art of risk management
- Risk + state of the art.
- Concepts & Standards.
- Risk management process & framework.
- AO / IC / Contracts / Insurance.
- Total Quality, Performance and Innovation.
Governance of public and private organizations
- Culture and Organisation.
- Psychology and behavior.
- Horizontal dialogue.
- Policy & Implementation.
- Collaboration and partnership.
- Management and leadership.
- Social cohesion and city management.
- Adaptation to climate change.
- Proper water management.
- Synergy in partnership.
The masterclass is applicable and interesting for cities, regions, ngo’s and companies. It focuses on public and private leaders, managers and advisors which are directly and indirectly responsible for strategic developments of the organisation.
The masterclass will be organised per country on different locations.
The costs for one day will be € 895 ex. V.A.T.. There is a maximum of 20 attendants per masterclass.